12.04.2013

sweet extensions review.


We all love long, beautiful hair, right? Well - check out these new extensions that I found! 

These extensions are called Sweet Extensions. 

They are 20 inches of long, thick, healthy, remy hair. 

Let me tell you, they are beautiful! 


Since my hair is ombre'd I thought that it would be hard to match, but I just sent Sara (the owner of the company) a picture of my hair and she matched them up perfectly! 



As you can see I am in love with them! 

If you are interested, make sure to check out Sweet Extensions as well as with Sara's youtube!

Happy holiday's lovelies! 
Photobucket

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on the blog! I will try to respond to as many comments as possible. If you would like a quicker response, please email me (rachg.423@gmail.com) or tweet me (@sohirach)!